Newbie from Texas!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Welcome Kayla! you have a handsome boy too! You'll love it here - I'm new too and I love it! I'm in Houston...where are you?

OP
KuttersMommy

KuttersMommy

Nov 10, 2011
Highlands, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Kutter (AKA KutterBug)
Thanks Laura!!

And NigelsMom- I'm in Baytown. It's maybe 15 minutes from Houston. Where in Houston are you? It's nice to have someone close to talk to :)

Love,
Kayla & Kutter :heart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=3672]KuttersMommy[/MENTION], we are in Fulshear, just west of Houston, not too far from you guys.

Last edited:
OP
KuttersMommy

KuttersMommy

Nov 10, 2011
Highlands, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Kutter (AKA KutterBug)
Thanks [MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION]! Love to see so many Texans on here :heart:

Love,

Dieselbaby

Sep 1, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Hey everyone! I'm Kayla. I have a 2 year old fawn and white CH sired English Bullie. He is my whole world and a momma's boy :)

It's nice to get to talk to people who share my love for this breed! I can't wait to get to know you guys!

Best Wishes!!
Kayla and Kutter :)

Welcome Kayla and Kutter!! Kutter is so handsome!! :luv: You will love it here I know I do! People on here are all sooo helpful and friendly. Were newer on here also and people treat you as if you have known them for years! I'm so happy to know that there are so many people in one place that all share the same love for their bullys!!

OP
KuttersMommy

KuttersMommy

Nov 10, 2011
Highlands, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Kutter (AKA KutterBug)
Welcome Kayla and Kutter!! Kutter is so handsome!! :luv: You will love it here I know I do! People on here are all sooo helpful and friendly. Were newer on here also and people treat you as if you have known them for years! I'm so happy to know that there are so many people in one place that all share the same love for their bullys!!

Thank you!! Its funny..we were gonna name our baby Diesel, too! But then decided on Kutter :)

Love,

Members online

No members online now.