Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 13

Thread: Im new to the forum

  1. #1
    Newbie Bully Ma's Avatar
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    23
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lamb Chop
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Im new to the forum

    My name is Kristen, I have one female bulldog named Lamb Chop.

    Im wondering if I can change my member name? I logged in through facebook and it kept my real name as my member name.

  2. #2
    Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    RescueMe's Avatar
    Location
    Chaffee, MO
    Posts
    1,438
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
    Likes (Received)
    1
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Im new to the forum

    Welcome to the forum. We love pics....As far as changing name I have no clue.

  3. #3
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Im new to the forum

    Let's ask someone! @desertskybulldogs...but if I remember right..you have to earn some bully bucks and then you can change it. You earn bully bucks by posting..accepting friends..hint hint..lol...and so on! Go to the Bully Market in forum section and look up user ID..it will tell you how much you need! We can donate to you too..but unfortunately vie been on a tear spending my bully bucks! ... I for some reason..thought your bullies name was George! .. I'm thinking George wouldn't need these panties you are looking for!

  4. #4
    ..........
    Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    8,495
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Im new to the forum

    Kristen, I have given you enough bully bucks to do a name change. Click on Features up above on the top toolbar. Move down to Bully Market and click. You will be on your profile page and on the left is the option user name follow the prompts fill in the new name and purchase it. If you have trouble post back here and someone will jump in and help as we can.

  5. #5
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,138
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11471

    Default Re: Im new to the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    Let's ask someone! @desertskybulldogs ...but if I remember right..you have to earn some bully bucks and then you can change it. You earn bully bucks by posting..accepting friends..hint hint..lol...and so on! Go to the Bully Market in forum section and look up user ID..it will tell you how much you need! We can donate to you too..but unfortunately vie been on a tear spending my bully bucks! ... I for some reason..thought your bullies name was George! .. I'm thinking George wouldn't need these panties you are looking for!

    Becky --- where did you see George???
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  6. #6
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Im new to the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Becky --- where did you see George???
    .. on her profile page! Duhhhhhhhh ! On me!! I'm sorry Kristen..I'm sober ..I promise!

  7. #7
    Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    cali baker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Location
    The Crown City (Pasadena)
    Posts
    9,013
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    1479
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Im new to the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by JAKEISGREAT View Post
    .. on her profile page! Duhhhhhhhh ! On me!! I'm sorry Kristen..I'm sober ..I promise!
    Okay, Becky, now we don't want to scare Kristen away too quickly...put down the wine bottle...




  8. #8
    .................
    Real Name
    Becky
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    14,938
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Im new to the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by cali baker View Post
    Okay, Becky, now we don't want to scare Kristen away too quickly...put down the wine bottle...

    In my defense..there were two new Kristens today..one Kristin and one Kristen!! I thought I had lost my mind..i posted a visitor message and everything! A lonnnng time later and with help from 2bullymama..the mystery was solved! I ONLY wish I had alcohol for an excuuuuuse! So sorry Kristen... nice to meet you!!

  9. #9
    Lucy-licious
    Guest

    Default Re: Im new to the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by LariP View Post
    Kristen, I have given you enough bully bucks to do a name change. Click on Features up above on the top toolbar. Move down to Bully Market and click. You will be on your profile page and on the left is the option user name follow the prompts fill in the new name and purchase it. If you have trouble post back here and someone will jump in and help as we can.
    Lari

  10. #10
    BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Location
    Fontana, CA
    Posts
    3,649
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Im new to the forum

    Hope you get your user name straightened out. I love the name "Lamb Chop."

    Last edited by Fontanafox; 11-03-2011 at 07:30 AM.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

  11. #11
    Newbie Bully Ma's Avatar
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    23
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lamb Chop
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Im new to the forum

    Thank you everyone. I will work on posting pix soon.

  12. #12
    ..........
    Real Name
    Jenn
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    0
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)
    4

    Default Re: Im new to the forum

    Welcome, late to this thread. Better be quick with the pics or you will get hounded.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •