Im new to the forum

Bully Ma

Oct 11, 2011
Massachusetts
Bulldog(s) Names
Lamb Chop
My name is Kristen, I have one female bulldog named Lamb Chop.

Im wondering if I can change my member name? I logged in through facebook and it kept my real name as my member name.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome to the forum. We love pics....As far as changing name I have no clue.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Let's ask someone! [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]...but if I remember right..you have to earn some bully bucks and then you can change it. You earn bully bucks by posting..accepting friends..hint hint..lol...and so on! Go to the Bully Market in forum section and look up user ID..it will tell you how much you need! We can donate to you too..but unfortunately vie been on a tear spending my bully bucks! :blush:... I for some reason..thought your bullies name was George! :bang:.. I'm thinking George wouldn't need these panties you are looking for!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Kristen, I have given you enough bully bucks to do a name change. Click on Features up above on the top toolbar. Move down to Bully Market and click. You will be on your profile page and on the left is the option user name follow the prompts fill in the new name and purchase it. If you have trouble post back here and someone will jump in and help as we can.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Let's ask someone! @desertskybulldogs ...but if I remember right..you have to earn some bully bucks and then you can change it. You earn bully bucks by posting..accepting friends..hint hint..lol...and so on! Go to the Bully Market in forum section and look up user ID..it will tell you how much you need! We can donate to you too..but unfortunately vie been on a tear spending my bully bucks! :blush:... I for some reason..thought your bullies name was George! :bang:.. I'm thinking George wouldn't need these panties you are looking for!

Becky --- where did you see George???

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Okay, Becky, now we don't want to scare Kristen away too quickly...put down the wine bottle...:lmao:

In my defense..there were two new Kristens today..one Kristin and one Kristen!! I thought I had lost my mind..i posted a visitor message and everything! A lonnnng time later and with help from 2bullymama..the mystery was solved! :bang: I ONLY wish I had alcohol for an excuuuuuse! So sorry Kristen...:ROFL: nice to meet you!!

L

Lucy-licious

Kristen, I have given you enough bully bucks to do a name change. Click on Features up above on the top toolbar. Move down to Bully Market and click. You will be on your profile page and on the left is the option user name follow the prompts fill in the new name and purchase it. If you have trouble post back here and someone will jump in and help as we can.

:up: Lari :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Hope you get your user name straightened out. I love the name "Lamb Chop."

e19f5a53.jpg

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, be happy to see your bully.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.