Liz has gotten a little sister to play with!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Meet Roxy!

rox.jpg

She's only 4 months old and we got her through a sort of private rescue. Her original family could not keep her after the husband got a job. He was consulting from home and didn't expect to get an outside job. They also had a baby trying to learn how to walk without bumping into a bulldog.

I think she looks like the Frita Bandita!

This is Liz and Roxy:
liznrox1.jpg

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Aw she's so sweet! How does the private rescue work? Is it just bullies? Just wondering since I'm kinda close to you and would love to be involved.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She's a beauty.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
She is beautiful, glad you took her, she deserves a forever home!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aawww she is just super-cute!!! I'm so glad that she's now with you and not her original owners. Their excuses for getting rid of her are just pitiful!!! :cursing:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
It makes you wonder what people are thinking huh? My little guy, Bo, was an owner surrender after only having the puppy two weeks!
P1170038.jpg <== tell me: could you give this face up? OMG! When CBRR called me and asked me if I still looking to rescue, I couldn't say yes fast enough...! I would have gone and picked him up that minute if I were able to. ha ha Thank goodness the owners did this and just didn't simply "resell" him to someone. The outcome could have been grim for little Bo.

[MENTION=3373]luseaann[/MENTION] - congrats! You are a lucky, lucky gal! She's adorable.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Yeah I think sometimes people want a puppy but do not think of all of the work that comes with that. Then they must feel too embaressed or something to not return it to the breeder...

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aw how wonderful that you were able to get her. how adorable. [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] no way could i give that face up. [MENTION=2514]Sarah[/MENTION] yea i really dont think people think of the work involved in a puppy much less a bulldog. i see people out all the time who say oh ive always wanted a bulldog and i say yea there wonderful but i do tell them of the work involved and vet bills and things so that this kinda thing does not happen.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Too beautiful..... thank you for giving her a wonderful new home!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.