New Member...Hurley :)

Bradleys

Oct 11, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Hurley
Hello! We just joined and are very excited to see all that the site has to offer :) Our little man is Hurley (we named him Hurley after the big, kind-hearted character on our favorite tv show, Lost). He was born April 2010, and we became his proud parents in June 2010. He's the first bully for both of us, and we just adore him! He's got a great personality, loves to be wherever we are, and is always making us laugh.

DSCF0217.jpgGraduation.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Hurley is a handsome fella. Hope to see a lot more of him!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome, he is adorable. You have found the best place for buly pawrents! We are one big happy family here and there is a lot to keep busy. Monthy Photo contest, monthy events....careful, it can become addicting.

Dieselbaby

Sep 1, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Welcome Hurley and pawrents! He sure is a cutie! Were new here too and I must say I love this site. It is my go to site for any questions or concerns! Have fun here I know we are! :D:bully:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Love Hurley!! I am also a lost fan, still miss that show! Perfect name choice, he's a doll!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome to EBN... Glad you joined us here. I hope you continue to post more pix of Hurley. Bullies sure do make us laugh, don't they? They are wonderful dogs and EBN is the place to be if you are owned by one ;)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to the site and the wonderful world of bulldogs.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.