Theres a new boy in town!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Paula, this is a fantastic site, I live in Bradenton, I would love for you, [MENTION=2308]bubbaisapig[/MENTION] (I didn't know you lived in Sarasota)!! I would love to plan a play date with Deisel, Bubba and Vegas!!! I am off on the weekends. Let me know, now that it is cooler out it should be nice for an outdoor playtime.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and love the pics of Diesel, he is a cutie alright.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: Bulldogs are addicting and so is this site!!! I love that pic ... the way they sit with their hind legs all spread out like a little frog is just so cute!!!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Welcome!! You will love this site!! He is adorable!!

OP
Dieselbaby

Dieselbaby

Sep 1, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Thanks to everyone on the warm welcome! Cant wait to learn more tips tricks and rules of the road, and possibly meetup with the local boys and girls around us!:)

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Hey there! Nice to meet ya, Diesel is really cool! My angus is 5 months as well so it's neat to see another bullie owner experiencing the same type of growth as we are! Angus is about 33 pounds. Any issues with Diesel? He looks alot like Angus! Welcome aboard!

OP
Dieselbaby

Dieselbaby

Sep 1, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Hey there! Nice to meet ya, Diesel is really cool! My angus is 5 months as well so it's neat to see another bullie owner experiencing the same type of growth as we are! Angus is about 33 pounds. Any issues with Diesel? He looks alot like Angus! Welcome aboard!

No no issues, scares sure plenty!! I know I constantly have my eye on him almost every second. If i didn't he's bound to get into something he knows he cant have!

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
I know exactly what you mean. Angus likes to chew on everything! His favorite thing at the moment is our cat Digby. But we're working on that......

OP
Dieselbaby

Dieselbaby

Sep 1, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
I know exactly what you mean. Angus likes to chew on everything! His favorite thing at the moment is our cat Digby. But we're working on that......

aww poor Digby :hug: lol we just found out were allergic to cats.. we thought it was his food the whole time.. grass also but we need to get an allergy test done asap

DinoRoyale

Aug 4, 2011
Red Wing
Bulldog(s) Names
Angus
Oh no, allergic to grass!!!! That stinks. Yeah we will probably get the test soon as well, Angus hasn't had a reaction to anything yet but better safe than sorry!

Hrainey

Oct 13, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
4cacafe0-5b56-a342.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318542192.303242.jpgHello! Dozer and I are new to this forum and really happy to be here. Dozer is actually my husbands dog, but since he is seriously technologically challenged, we do these things without him. Lol. Dozer has 4 furry siblings, I guess 5 if you count the cat. Wait, there is the rabbit, too. Oh the bird. Yes we have a very full house.

OP
Dieselbaby

Dieselbaby

Sep 1, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
4cacafe0-5b56-a342.jpg
View attachment 12912Hello! Dozer and I are new to this forum and really happy to be here. Dozer is actually my husbands dog, but since he is seriously technologically challenged, we do these things without him. Lol. Dozer has 4 furry siblings, I guess 5 if you count the cat. Wait, there is the rabbit, too. Oh the bird. Yes we have a very full house.

Well:hug:Welcome Dozer and furry friends and Pawrents!! You will Love it here as we do too!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Welcome to EBN. Diesel is a beautiful boy and he's got a mischievous look in his eye that reminds me of my Louie. Louie is my French Bulldog/Boston Terrier mix and he is a handful for sure. I'm sure looking forward to seeing more of Diesel and hearing of his adventures as he grows up.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.