Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Theres a new boy in town!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Theres a new boy in town!

Quote Originally Posted by DinoRoyale View Post
    I know exactly what you mean. Angus likes to chew on everything! His favorite thing at the moment is our cat Digby. But we're working on that......
    aww poor Digby lol we just found out were allergic to cats.. we thought it was his food the whole time.. grass also but we need to get an allergy test done asap

Bulldog(s) Names
    Angus
    Likes (Received)

Oh no, allergic to grass!!!! That stinks. Yeah we will probably get the test soon as well, Angus hasn't had a reaction to anything yet but better safe than sorry!
    I don't own a bulldog, my bulldog owns me...

Bulldog(s) Names
    Dozer
    Likes (Received)

-imageuploadedbytapatalk1318542192-303242-jpgHello! Dozer and I are new to this forum and really happy to be here. Dozer is actually my husbands dog, but since he is seriously technologically challenged, we do these things without him. Lol. Dozer has 4 furry siblings, I guess 5 if you count the cat. Wait, there is the rabbit, too. Oh the bird. Yes we have a very full house.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Hrainey View Post
    -imageuploadedbytapatalk1318542192-303242-jpgHello! Dozer and I are new to this forum and really happy to be here. Dozer is actually my husbands dog, but since he is seriously technologically challenged, we do these things without him. Lol. Dozer has 4 furry siblings, I guess 5 if you count the cat. Wait, there is the rabbit, too. Oh the bird. Yes we have a very full house.

WellWelcome Dozer and furry friends and Pawrents!! You will Love it here as we do too!!
    "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself".- Josh Billings

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

Diesel is too cute!! welcome to ebn!

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

Welcome to EBN. Diesel is a beautiful boy and he's got a mischievous look in his eye that reminds me of my Louie. Louie is my French Bulldog/Boston Terrier mix and he is a handful for sure. I'm sure looking forward to seeing more of Diesel and hearing of his adventures as he grows up.
    Wilson & BabyGirl

Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Fontanafox View Post
    Welcome to EBN. Diesel is a beautiful boy and he's got a mischievous look in his eye that reminds me of my Louie. Louie is my French Bulldog/Boston Terrier mix and he is a handful for sure. I'm sure looking forward to seeing more of Diesel and hearing of his adventures as he grows up.
    Oh yes I'm sure Louie and Diesel are very much the same.. always thinking of what to destroy next... as were speaking I can hear him pulling all of his bedding out of his crate!!
    "A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself".- Josh Billings

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads