So Cute and Funny!!!!!! Watch this video we just shot with my bulldog!

UFBulldog

Oct 3, 2011
Hey Everyone,

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum...for my first post I am attaching a link to a video we just shot of my bulldog.

So CUTE and FUNNY!!!!

Let me know what you think. Watch till the end, theres a funny clip at the end! Comment, Post, Repost, like and pass along!!!! So excited for a long future on the forum.

Benny's Choice -- UF MBA - YouTube

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Your bully is a good looking boy, you know they will go after the ball every time. :tease:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome to EBN....... thanx for sharing the video. Enjoy the site, we are glad you joined

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I will say Welcome to EBN and that video is cute, however I need to know why UF feels they have to bribe their recruits with balls...LOL:tease: Go Dawgs!

PS are you in G-ville currently?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awesome video, loved it! Welcome to our site! :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's such a cute video ... I know nothing about this american football stuff so it went entirely over my head ... but who can resist a bully butt when it's running .... !!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
That's such a cute video ... I know nothing about this american football stuff so it went entirely over my head ... but who can resist a bully butt when it's running .... !!!

Just a quick lesson....University of Florida are called the Gators and University of Georgia are the Bulldogs. Well there is a huge, huge, huge rival between the two. also very Strong competition between the two. So UF gators always tease and give the Bulldogs a hard time and vice versa. I live in Florida and went to college in Gainesville (home of the Gators) but I am still a Georgia Bulldog Fan. Go Dawgs!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Just a quick lesson....University of Florida are called the Gators and University of Georgia are the Bulldogs. Well there is a huge, huge, huge rival between the two. also very Strong competition between the two. So UF gators always tease and give the Bulldogs a hard time and vice versa. I live in Florida and went to college in Gainesville (home of the Gators) but I am still a Georgia Bulldog Fan. Go Dawgs!!!!

Aaahhh I see .. a bit like Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers then! :yes:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: loved the video.

[MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] have you seen it yet?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.