New Bully owners

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Hi, just introducing my 5 month old bulldog, Liz. She's AKC registered as Princess Elizabeth Rosemond (after Elizabeth Taylor, heh heh heh). This is our first dog. We have two cats, but enough about them! My husband and I are in our early 50s and just bought our first house (for Liz) and put in central air (for Liz). She's a great dog. We just love her to death.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Aww Liz looks precious... Welcome to forum, I'm glad you found us :up: Feel free to ask questions, there is a lot of Bully experience here for you to tap into.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:welcome:
Well this calls for a super duper welcome. Stay tuned to this site. Bully peeps gotta stick together, specially if new to bullies. You can ask anything here. For now.... love that little Liz. too cute , smooshy little face :hug:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome Liz and parents! You'll love the site, it is addicting and fun! Good luck with your new bully baby and house!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Peincess Liz and family! We want to see lots more of Liz

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Welcome to the site. I don't have enough words to express how wonderful everyone here is. Liz is a cutie pie. It sounds like you and she are off to a great start buying her a house and ac are important steps in raising a great spoiled bully:D

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, and Liz is a cutie. They are the greatest dogs around.

L

Lucy-licious

oh wow how exciting...new Princess, new home and fresh new start. :welcome: to EBN feel free to join in and share you pictures ;) of that beautiful girl.
the avatar pic is very cute but we would like a few more...in fact I am very, very surprised I am the first to ask or even mention that..
:pics:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.