New to EBNF!!

OP
Twinklrtoes1610

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
Thanks everyone!! I'm glad I found this great place!! It's been just my husband and I always talking about bulldogs and we don't have friends with bulldogs and we hope to make some here that understand our love for this beautiful breed and why they melt our hearts every day no matter the mischiefs they come up with.
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] well my " family" is basically my husband and my three girls Gordis 15months (EB), Khalisie 3yr (EB) and Fry 2 yr (FB) I've had Gordis since she was 10 wks and Fry since she was 14 months and Khalisie is my newest addition she has been with me since May 2011 we don't have kids but as you can see my nephew is quite a hand full him self lol

Again thanks everyone!! I hope to get the hang of this site pretty soon I have a few questions and desperately need answers.

---

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:meeting:It sounds like you have a wonderful family. Welcome and hope you join in on all the fun. Funny thing is,,,, I find all my friends right here on EBN's. Nobody understands us like our bully's and our bully friends.

:girlwacko:

OP
Twinklrtoes1610

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] thanks for the warm welcome I also hope to make friends that share the same love for bulldogs. :)

---

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.