Article: Hospice Sponsorship: RIP Pearl, aka "Hula Girl" XXOO

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
:*( Oh no, today's a truly sad day. We'll miss you Hula Girl. Thank you for being a part of our lives. With all my heart, thank you Vicki for taking care of sweet Pearl. You really saved her life by giving her your devotion and love.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh how sad!! I personally sponsored her, she broke my heart from the beginning, Bless you Vicki for giving her the best life possible even for a short time you can see by the video's and pictures she was truly happy. I will continue my sponsorship for another bully in need.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
It is a sad day for us but a happy day for Pearl, because now she's whole again. Thank you again for the wonderful opportunity to be a part of her life and sharing that with us!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Thank you Vicki for giving Pearl a chance at having a good bullie life! I am so sad and will miss Hula Girl, but am glad that she had a happy loving home before heading over the Rainbow bridge. I am honored to have been part of her sponsorship program. Thank you Vicki for all the care you gave and thank you Pearl, Hula Girl for all the smiles you gave me.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This is so sad. I was one of those who sponsored Hula girl ... and want to thank you Vicki for showing her that a life full of love and hope was possible for her to have.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Thank you so much Vicki.. Pearl was lucky to have you. I am sure you are hurting. Hoping that her wonderful memories help you through this difficult time. RIP Pearl.. sweet little girl

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So sad to see them go. But I take comfort knowing that my two buddies (and soon to be three) have another playmate. RIP Pearl! :bully:

Oh my now I'm sobbing. :cry::cry: Just got done watching the youtube video and reading the website and watching her video there. Poor thing could barely walk. Makes my heart feel good that there are people like you who.

Last edited:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i cant hardly stand to watch the video of her trying to walk. I cannot for the life of me understand how someone could do that to an animal. I am so glad that she got such good care for the last years of her life. rip hula girl we all love you.

Amanda Lynn

Jul 18, 2011
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Leila
I'm very new to this website and a new bully owner! This touched my heart seeing this! Hula Girl seemed to be loved by many!! Glad she got the amazing love she deserved

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online