Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
My heart is saddened by the passing of Danica, may she rest in peace.

i am glad Max found a foster home, so he can live out his life with a loving family.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm honored that my small amount can go to help out these very kind people to take care of Max. I hope to increase my donation soon! I need to add..for anyone who has loved an " older" dog..you know how special they are. For you out there who haven't..it's the most rewarding experience you can have with a critter..but very expensive. I'm sure Maxs' forever home would so appreciate even $5 a month..that's a cup of coffee at star bucks..I guarantee you will feel better helping Max...than giving up a cup of coffee..or? :yes:

Last edited:

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
I am so sorry to hear of the lost of Danica, but I know that she was loved dearly and that she is at RainbowBridge waiting for her family Thank you for giving her the best years of her life. We will :missyou:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I am very sad that Danica has passed away. I am grateful that she had a loving home and knew how it felt to be cared for. I hope my donation will continue to help Max.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I am so sad that Danica has passed away. My heart aches for her foster mom, can't imagine how she feels. What an incredible organization. I am going to read up on how my family can help out.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.