Member Spotlight: JAKEISGREAT

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
You and your husband are so kind. I was touched by the homeless man story and how you two helped him and his dog. This is definitely a "the world is a better place with you guys in it" moment. Your story was touching and your family is beautiful. You're definitely a cool grandma.:cool2:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
What a wonderful story, you two are wonderful people with a BIG HEART. We just love Jake and he is one lucky bully to have a wonderful family like yours. Love all the pics and Snowflake said to give Jake a big bully kiss from her.::heart::

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Becky it was so nice reading about you! :). I have to say you're pretty dang funny and whitty. I still need to do my story, just gotta make the time. Oh, it's really nice putting a face with a name. :)

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
It was so nice to read about you and your wonderful family! You guys have such big hearts. :heart:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It is nice to finally put a face behind the adorable name "jakeisgreat". I loved your story about adopting Ana and how you came to find Jake. EBN is lucky to have you as a member. You've added so much to our community. You have great stories and a huge love for EBN that has been apparent for such a long time. Thanks for sharing your precious story with us.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
What a wonderful article, I really loved it! I agree with everyone in saying I always felt you were someone with a big heart before and now I really know its true! Oh and how exciting, a getaway in Big Bear?! I am so jealous!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
what a great story! you and your hubby are such sweet loving people to save so many animals and help so many people :heart:

you're not OLD! i work with old people, and you are a good 4 decades away from being old :lol:

love you [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online