Member Spotlight: JAKEISGREAT

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
Aww..(teary eyed) what a great excerpt from your young life ;) you and your hubby are such great people jake is a very lucky bully to have such great mom and dad. It's comforting to know that there are still great and loving people such as your selves out there, hope that I can accomplish that much in my life time, thank you Becky :hug:

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]. Oh. Becky,
My ADD acted up and I got lost after
"My name is Becky and I've been asked" :lol:

It was great to read about you and to see how much everyone here at EBN values you.! You sound Great
( hint; new user name BeckyisGreat)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... what a very lucky group we are to have you! Although I am sure your lives have had its ups and downs like all of us.. you seem to have been so blessed and are a true GOD send to those around you. How awesome... thanks for sharing.

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
Becky. how lovely to read your story, and put a face to you, and my god you dont look old, even though we feel it at times, iam round your age , and some days iam really dune in, doing nothing really, but thanks for all the advice you give on this site, you have helped so many people..... iam going now iam going on a bit sorry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:peekaboo: ..............:hmm: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:newhere: I just found your story while going through all the early stuff that I may have missed. And I must say, nothing surprised me in your story. I always knew you had a heart bigger than the state of California. And the gift to share it. We love you [MENTION=5583]Becky[/MENTION]ISGREAT :muah2:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.