Member Spotlight: JAKEISGREAT

L

Lucy-licious

Thanks for sharing, I suspected a long time ago that you have a big heart, now I know for sure it's true. But I must say Lady! You are a very naughty girl :nonono:leading us a merry dance that you are SO old!! I will here no more of that talk from you young lady.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
I am so proud of you for sharing!! and its nice to know even more about you now! You ALWAYS make me laugh! and I also knew you had a BIG heart! :heart: you have always been so nice to me but when Duke was sick last month and you wrote to me each day and even gave me your cell # I KNEW you were special!

this was a really nice story about a really nice woman!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I know her old talk is now no longer valid. She doesn't look a day over 30!! No more blaming everything on your age sweetie. We shall no longer allow it! :lol:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Becky, it's so great to get to know you more. I loved "meeting" your family, and the love you and your husband show for animals is amazing!! Wonderful photos too! :D

meatys mom

May 6, 2011
georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
meaty
Thank you so much f or sharing that wonderful story!!! You and your husband are such sweet and loving animal lovers and sound like such an awesome family. Jake is such a cutie pie and reminds me so much of my meaty. I cant believe you are a grandmother!! And when I saw that you have been married for 38 years I thought to myself she cant even be 40!!!!! You are beautiful and so is your family. Thank you for all the great advice you post I always look for your post and can't wait to hear what you have to say!!! Have a great time in your new mountain getaway!!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Wow! This is so great :). I am glad you told us a bit more about yourself. You are just so sweet and it was neat to hear about your family and your pets. I still can't get over the fact that you are a GRANNY! I would never think that by "talking" with you. I also love the picture of your family. I would bet that your grandchildren adore being able to spend so much time with you.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Thanks for sharing your story, I like [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] also knew you had a big heart by your postings. And your proved me right. Beautiful family both skin and fur!!!

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Wow what a great story, thank you for sharing it with us!!! Brought tears to my eyes as most everything does. :) You are a special woman as everyone has said and a great part of this community!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Such a wonderful story ... you are absolutely wonderful people! Nice to "know" such great people. It's funny - I often feel like I know my friends on EBN better than some of my every day friends. Such a wonderful place. :) Thanks for sharing Becky!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I was trying to think of some smart aleck remark to reply with but couldn't think of anything so I'll just say; Thanx for sharing. I had no idea you were THAT OLD!!! Holy crap,,, ;that is ANCIENT!!!!!! Dang, I'll have to try not to give you a coronary. :Muah:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awwww...thanks so much for all your nice comments...except of course [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]..who gives new definition to "dead man walking"!!! This site is such a treat and to be able to learn so much..hang out with really good people..except of course [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]..AND have fun is something very special! Thanks to all! I'm already sick of seeing my mug..not you though..ha? [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]!!! :tease:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thanks for sharing, I suspected a long time ago that you have a big heart, now I know for sure it's true. But I must say Lady! You are a very naughty girl :nonono:leading us a merry dance that you are SO old!! I will here no more of that talk from you young lady.
:) merci beaucoup! Bon ami!! :love:

This thank you is for ALL my peeps! [MENTION=2091]BabyDuke[/MENTION]. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]. [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]. [MENTION=2346]meatys mom[/MENTION][MENTION=1906]GatorRay[/MENTION] [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] [MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION] [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] [MENTION=1790]Luvin My Bullie[/MENTION] and even :evil:...and you know who u are [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online