Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well...you guys do deserve it! It was a tough selection to nominate from. Everything you do is appreciated. Don't forget that you guys are a huge part of EBN and it wouldn't be the same without you 3.

L

Lucy-licious

:party: congrats [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] well deserved award :up:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Congratulations to both [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]. When people meet you both on EBN, and when they read your posts they get a true feel for what this forum is all about. You both epitomise everything that this website stands for!!

Well done ... and thank you for being members!!! :hug:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We received the plaque in the mail today! It's very nice, and the picture I took doesn't do it justice, but I had to take it sort of offside so the flash wouldn't glare.

ebnplaque002.jpg

I have to add that considering the damage to the outer box it's a good thing the engraver's double boxed it. There was a large punch hole in the outer box. It looked like something heavy had been dropped on it. Inner box was undamaged however and so was the plaque.

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'm jealous. I'm allowed to be jealous, right? You two really are remarkable..and it's obvious why so many people nominated you. Congrats again!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We received the Lady Api apple. Can anybody say SUGAR OVERLOAD??? It's really good, but REALLY sweet. One slice is enough for a treat so hopefully we can finish it before it goes bad. But, the REALLY REALLY COOL thing is that the M&M's have EBN ROCKS, Support Adoption and a picture of a bulldog (Bella I think) on them. I took pictures but will have to load them under Bruce's name because he's signed in on my laptop.
Thanks @Bella'sMom

concretebullies005-1.jpg

concretebullies004-1.jpg

concretebullies007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yummy. I bet I could eat the whole thing in one sitting and NOT get sick. Someone would have to send me one so I could try it. Just saying. :whistle:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Once upon a time in my life I probably could have eaten one and not gotten sick.
But not anymore. I wouldn't dare try to eat more than one slice at a time, and even that's pushing it. I just don't tolerate too much sugar at one sitting anymore.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ooooh..there are some things worth getting sick over! Heck..I get sick if I eat too much chocolate..doesn't stop me! In fact..I've learned a banana cures all tummy chocolate issues...:lmao:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
The majority is still Apple, which keeps it in the category of Healthy snack. :lmao: They will usually keep in the frig for a week or so, if cut. 2 weeks plus if un-cut. Glad you liked it.

It is Bella's Photo on the M&M, I tried to use a different one, but this one uploaded better. I love the M&M Factory!

Most Reactions