Article: Member Spotlight: Rosiesmom

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thanks for sharing your story. You have a wonderful family..two and four legged! And what a full house and life you have made for yourself. Congrats!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Great bio, Kim! I enjoyed reading about you and your skin & fur kids! Tell your husband thank you for me--I really appreciate state police everywhere! Good job!

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
Thanks for sharing your story. You have a wonderful family..two and four legged! And what a full house and life you have made for yourself. Congrats!
Thanks! I feel like my husband and I have so much love to give and through the grace of God we keep adding to our family-the four legged kids now outnumber the two legged! Our house is definately full, and we wouldn't have it any other way!:)

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
Great bio, Kim! I enjoyed reading about you and your skin & fur kids! Tell your husband thank you for me--I really appreciate state police everywhere! Good job!

God bless you! He doesn't hear that kind of gratitude anymore nowadays! He's a wonderful, loving man and loves his his job and his family. Wish more people could still see the good side of the police. He's definately one of the 'good guys'. :hug2: Thanks for your kind words!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.