Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awesome story, I love how the member spotlights make you feel like you know someone so much more than just by their name in a post. The photos are especially breathtaking as well. I have never seen that one of Linus and Bentley on the couch before. I have seen others, (just not that particular one) It is so sweet!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
It's never too late to learn to love an animal. My husband never had a pet until after we were married. Now he loves our dogs and cats as much as I do.:heart:

L

Lucy-licious

I love the last paragraph! It's like an Oh yea! I do have a life other than my bulldogs....:yes: thank you for sharing @sheishistory.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Thank you for sharing your heart and soul about your life with your beloved bullies, it was awesome

mamamia

Apr 5, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
Thank you so much for sharing...
I :*( about poor Bentley... My oldest dogs are 13 and 14 and little by little we are getting closer to the day that I will have to part with them.... They have been such a big part of my life, my dogs even immigrated with me from Holland to Canada 11 years ago.

You have beautiful bullies :yes:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I lubb you! I love your story and I love your bulldogs. I love how you photograph them and well.....I just love having you here on EBN. I love how you share, encourage, explain, teach and welcome your fellow EBNers. You are a needed person on this site!

The story of Bentley always makes me sad. It is a hard situation that I'm glad you are able to share with us. It can happen to any of us at any time with our babies! Thanks, Jill, for a great bio!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Such a great story! I got teary with Bentley's story. Thank you for sharing.

Rosiesmom

Apr 3, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
I loved reading your bio, what a wonderful story. :( Bentley sounds like a wonderful dog. You were so blessed to have him in your life. :heart: Thanks for sharing!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
What a great story! I was also not a dog person and never had desire to have a dog...until I met Lucy the Basset. So, I became a one dog person...until 8 years later I met Gator! Dogs really do teach you many lessons....including unconditional love.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online