Member Spotlight: Matildasmommy

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
What an amazing story of your experience with Winston, what a wonderful bully mom you must have been that he lived that long with such a rough start! Thank you for sharing!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Wow! Winston was one tough little dude but then so were you. So glad he had someone to love and believe in him. Madam Matilda is adorable and hope you have many happy days ahead. :yes:

L

Lucy-licious

That you didn't take Winston back after so many vets told you to shows true determination....with love like that on your side no wonder he had a long happy life.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It's amazing what a loving home can do to rehabilitate a puppy! You should think about fostering! With your passion and your determination...I can see a bulldog recovering amazingly in your family's care! What a wonderful story! You are an inspiration!

mamamia

Apr 5, 2011
New Brunswick, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Snooki (EB) and Big Mac (OEB)
Sometimes we get ourselves in to situations that are so crazy that, if we would have used our brain, we would not have gotten into it. :p:p Most likely.... some things are just to be happening to a specific dog and a specific person, I believe that this happened to you and Winston. The two of you just needed to find each other.

I ended up with my cat named Chopper this way... he is 24lbs, has had a horrible life before the two of us met and he chose for me to take him home. I had no litter box, cat food or anything. I could have dropped him off at friends who have cats etc. but we just seemed to need each other at that point in life.
Animals are a great gift :angel:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Thanks everyone. I am glad I was finally able to share Winstons story.

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
WOW have to admit I am sitting at my computer crying.. What a great story. I am glad that you got to share Winston's story also:heart:.. SAYS an awful lot about you..Matilda has herself one great mommy!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:luv: your story! Looking forward to lots more Matilda pics and stories to come

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I read this when it was posted but I was so shy about posting comments. But coming across this again, I just have to tell you how amazing your story about Winston is! So many people would have given up but you pushed through and gave a little sick guy a full and healthy life in a loving home! And I just love Matilda...her coloring and pattern is so close to Frank's. She is an absolute doll! Thanks for sharing your story Tamara!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.