Member Spotlight: FontanaFox

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Wow..you have a beautiful family, Maria, both fur and human..thanks for sharing your story..we live not too far away..I get the hot and windy stuff..

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Great bio. The Snowflake portion made me :*(. Love how BabyGirl's always smiling and how Wilson looks like such a serious fellow.

And you're 53!? You look as if you and your son can be brother and sister!

L

Lucy-licious

Great spotlight, I am sorry for your loss of snowflake.
And I must say that Daisy is beautiful. That baby girl and Wilson are too goes without saying. Thanks for sharing

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Thank you all for your kind comments. I still miss my little snowflake. I keep a picture of her little face on my desk. I even thought I heard her little bark the day after she passed. Compared to her brother Wilson Snowflake would of probably been categorized as a miniature bulldog. My husband use to sing to her "Shall We Dance" from the movie "The King and I." He can't bear to hear the song anymore. Although she was with us such a short time she made an impact on our lives.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Don't know why Daisys pic came out twice but I do have another dog named Louie. He's a French Bulldog/Boston Terrier mix and a little hellion but fun to be with on walks and I find I "talk" to him more than my bullies. I'm sure he is filtering my words for anything that sounds like "food items." That's OK too. I love him bunches!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I will fix the pix sorry :embarrassed:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
FontanaFox: i really enjoyed reading about you. I'm so sorry for the loss of Snowflake, I know that must have been very hard.
It sounds like you have a beautiful family, both fur and skin!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
What a wonderful story ... and so sorry for you and your husbands loss of little snowflake.

Babygirl is such a smiley girl!!!!! Just love her. And of course Winston looks like the dutiful, responsible big brother.

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us ....:luv:

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
I love this! Your story was very moving.... like others said, the part about Snowflake made me :*( but Babygirl is gorgeous! What a great little family you have! Thanks for sharing!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.