Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Article: Member Spotlight: floodjlc

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Lucy-licious

thankyou for sharing your story. It is hardly surprising that your resolve to be calm and not rush into a descision to purchase melted when you saw that cute bundle of bully whiteness
    your story when you lost him brought a lump to my throat and tears into my eyes when I read it I dont dare watch the video I am just happy he is a strong willed dog and survived such a scary and traumatic night.

Real Name
    Cindy
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Breezi, LAYLA& PANDA, Hammer, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
    Likes (Received)

Thank you for sharing your story, thankfully Winston has parents like you that put him and his well being first instead of both of yours. I have watched your video several times and cry thru out it knowing
    whats coming tragedy and triumph. But still feel compelled to watch it with tears running down my face.

Default Re: Article: Member Spotlight: floodjlc

Quote Originally Posted by goobers mom View Post
    Thank you for sharing your story, thankfully Winston has parents like you that put him and his well being first instead of both of yours. I have watched your video several times and cry thru out it knowing
    whats coming tragedy and triumph. But still feel compelled to watch it with tears running down my face.
    I am glad you like the video. I really wanted to capture what it was like when we lost him so everybody can look at there bully and want to love them even more.

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Cheryl
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Vegas and Orion
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Thankyou so much for sharing your story. Winston is a special boy! I'm so glad that you have joined EBN..it will be nice to have someone else giving advice on dog's with epilepsy. I can't wait to get to know Winston better thru pictures and stories. Welcome to EBN!

Default Re: Member Spotlight: floodjlc

Quote Originally Posted by Libra926 View Post
    Thankyou so much for sharing your story. Winston is a special boy! I'm so glad that you have joined EBN..it will be nice to have someone else giving advice on dog's with epilepsy. I can't wait to get to know Winston better thru pictures and stories. Welcome to EBN!
    Yes it will be good to share stories and get information and advice when it comes to epilepsy. Kara was thinking the other day about talking to the vet and getting him slowly off of potassium bromide. He has not had a seizure since October. Winston also has brachiocephalic syndrome and I think this medicine makes it worse at times and thats one of the main reasons we want to try to get him off it and just keep him on phenobarital.

Remove Ads