Dog Food Change Story: Meet Vegas

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Thanks [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] for editing my story correctly and fixing Vegas's eyes, but most of all thank you for this site and the suggestion for NVI :heart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
As [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] and I always say.....MUAH!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
I think I missed this story when it was posted. WOW, can't believe what a change in Vegas after getting him on better food! Yay, such a happy ending... :heart: Vegas!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven

A pic is worth a thousand words, can't believe the difference, poor Vegas, so
much suffering and y'all too!

Good on [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] for solving these terrible issues and 'fixing' handsome Vegas.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Thanks @desertskybulldogs for editing my story correctly and fixing Vegas's eyes, but most of all thank you for this site and the suggestion for NVI :heart:

What a great story. I think when it comes to our EB's we all have some story. So looking forward to meeting you at our get together when we can do that once we are all in town. I can tell you are going to be able to give me lots of good advice with Dublin.:yes:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Hurray for Vegas! It feels so good to be able to do something for your bulldog, and SEE the result of him being happier and healthier. :D

SquareDog

Mar 10, 2013
Philadelphia
Bulldog(s) Names
Loupotamus
Wow! That's so great. He looks wonderful. It's amazing what the right regime can do for a dog. The trick is finding out what the right regime is. Congratulations on finding it (and preserving to find it)

Most Reactions