Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 39

Thread: Article: Our Forum Rules

  1. #1
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,361
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2311
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Forum Rules


    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  2. #2
    Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member Bruno and Gidget's Avatar
    Real Name
    Gloria
    Country
    Australia
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    280
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bruno & Gidget
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Hello,
    I'm unclear as to how to post a question on here. Can someone please explain this to me. I'm finding it very difficult to navigate around this site! I have a question about my bulldog and head tremors.

    Can someone please help me?

    Gloria Torcasio

  3. #3
    Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    bullmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Tucson, Arizona
    Posts
    25,361
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2311
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Our Forum Rules

    Everything is in this forum:

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Englis...07645882588513

    The tutorial is how to post a new topic. Basically, you go to the Forum, choose the best forum for your topic and click it. Then once you are in there, there is a button at the top left above the first topic to create a new one.

    Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

  4. Likes Jersey liked this post
  5. #4
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Our Forum Rules

    Hey Gloria! What you want to do is go to the Forum on the top under the bulldogs. Go to bulldogs health (scroll down different forums) THen you will see start a new thread after you are in the bulldog health ! Note_ You willl see a whole bunch of threads you are going to tstart a new one! Hope this helps! This is a great site for questions and just to chat about our bullies.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

  6. #5
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Our Forum Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    Everything is in this forum:

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Englis...07645882588513

    The tutorial is how to post a new topic. Basically, you go to the Forum, choose the best forum for your topic and click it. Then once you are in there, there is a button at the top left above the first topic to create a new one.
    Even easier! See I told you they are good here!


    @Gloria Torcasio
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

  7. #6
    ..........
    Real Name
    Bruce
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    0
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Our Forum Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Torcasio View Post
    Hello,
    I'm unclear as to how to post a question on here. Can someone please explain this to me. I'm finding it very difficult to navigate around this site! I have a question about my bulldog and head tremors.

    Can someone please help me?

    Gloria Torcasio
    Gloria,,, if you still can't figure it out come back to this thread and someone will walk you thru it or do it for you. If it is an emergency just ask here.

  8. #7
    Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    dozersmama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jen
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,472
    Bulldog(s) Names
    ???
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Our Forum Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloria Torcasio View Post
    Hello,
    I'm unclear as to how to post a question on here. Can someone please explain this to me. I'm finding it very difficult to navigate around this site! I have a question about my bulldog and head tremors.

    Can someone please help me?




    Gloria Torcasio
    Hey Gloria glad you found us. Hope you're getting things worked out. Also just wanted to let you know we were just talking about head tremors you may find this post useful.http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...-had-them.html
    If tears could build a staircase and happy memories a lane, I could walk right up to Heaven and bring you home again!

  9. Likes helsonwheels liked this post
  10. #8
    Newbie
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    9
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel and Emmett
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Our Forum Rules

    This is my first day as a member on this site, and am also still unclear about the navigation. However, our older bully, Diesel, experienced head shakes after we first rescued him. The vet we used, while a good doctor with an excellent reputation, was not really familiar with the EBAY breed. She had him on seizure medication and tranquilizers and, needless to say, he was a zombie. We could not stand it, so we found a clinic that had a bully specialist. He took one look at Diesel and correctly explained to us that the head tremors were not seizures per se, but were something typical of the breed. We weaned Deez off the drugs and replaced the treatment with distraction. His tremors are infrequent now (usually in the evening, if he experiences one) and we immediately distract him with a tiny training treat and the shaking stops. He's back to being our aging, but healthy, happy Bully! Hope this is helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo (aka Bruno) View Post
    Hello,
    I'm unclear as to how to post a question on here. Can someone please explain this to me. I'm finding it very difficult to navigate around this site! I have a question about my bulldog and head tremors.

    Can someone please help me?

    Gloria Torcasio

  11. #9
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,140
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11477

    Default Re: Our Forum Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia View Post
    This is my first day as a member on this site, and am also still unclear about the navigation. However, our older bully, Diesel, experienced head shakes after we first rescued him. The vet we used, while a good doctor with an excellent reputation, was not really familiar with the EBAY breed. She had him on seizure medication and tranquilizers and, needless to say, he was a zombie. We could not stand it, so we found a clinic that had a bully specialist. He took one look at Diesel and correctly explained to us that the head tremors were not seizures per se, but were something typical of the breed. We weaned Deez off the drugs and replaced the treatment with distraction. His tremors are infrequent now (usually in the evening, if he experiences one) and we immediately distract him with a tiny training treat and the shaking stops. He's back to being our aging, but healthy, happy Bully! Hope this is helpful.

    Welcome to the site... that is great information and happy to hear your listened to your gut and found a second opinion!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  12. #10

    Default Re: Our Forum Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    Gloria,,, if you still can't figure it out come back to this thread and someone will walk you thru it or do it for you. If it is an emergency just ask here.
    honey my is bullie used to have head tremors...well i guess he still could at anytime...but he hasn't had one in 6 months. he had them for about a month..is there something i can help you with?

  13. #11
    Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member Annie1991's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Longview, TX
    Posts
    281
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Punk'N (bg), Lilly (corgi - 09.24.08 - 03.07.13), Missy (mixed), Mickey (rescue bd - RIP 02.13.15)
    Likes (Received)
    166

    Default

    My bulldog - Punk'N - does the head moving side to side - like she is trying to bite something in the air. My vet says they are seizures and has her on a low dosage of phenobarbital. This has made her hyper and she still does the head bobbing.

  14. #12
    Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    ChanelnBrutus's Avatar
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,077
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)
    1

    Default Re: Our Forum Rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Annie1991 View Post
    My bulldog - Punk'N - does the head moving side to side - like she is trying to bite something in the air. My vet says they are seizures and has her on a low dosage of phenobarbital. This has made her hyper and she still does the head bobbing.
    I will tag @Libra926 she knows a lot about pheno....I gave Brutus pheno for about 1 mnth .. Brutus was had some seziures and then they stopped but he would start fly biting...The tremors are something that is normal and you can give him some karo syrup or something to distract him...I wouldnt personally continue with pheno for tremors unless there are sezuires accomppied by them...Pheno is strong drug with side effects after long term use...I could be totally wrong so lets see what @Libra926 says...She helped me through everything You can also post a new thread to get more responses ... Let me know if you need anything help getting around the site
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •