Article: Our Forum Rules

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Re: Forum Rules

Hi there, just got a Bulldog for first time and he is 2 months old. Started him on Fromm Puppy Gold, recommended on website based on his age he should get 1 1/2 cups per day. Does this seem like too much? Also I am reading that you should only give puppy formula for first 5 months, as rapid bone growth with puppy formula may cause bone and joint problems with this breed?

here is a nice chart to help with feeding amounts. And, you can change to adult food anytime after 6 months of age.... I changed my guys at 8 mths to adult food.

8 weeks1/2 cup 3 times a day
12 weeks2/3 to 3/4 cup 3 times a day
4 & 5 months3/4 cup 3 times a day
6 months to 1 year1.25 to 1.5 cups twice a day

After a year 1 cup 2x a day is plenty.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Re: Forum Rules

All you have to do is just ask away. Guarantee one will answer you for sure. Great learning site :yes:

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Hey guys, does anyone know why many of my posts donā€™t have an option ā€œlikeā€ under it and instead they have only report under it?.. i donā€™t use bad language...I want my likes:ashamed:....

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Hey guys, does anyone know why many of my posts donā€™t have an option ā€œlikeā€ under it and instead they have only report under it?.. i donā€™t use bad language...I want my likes:ashamed:....

I donā€™t think you see the ā€œlikeā€ button on your own posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I donā€™t think you see the ā€œlikeā€ button on your own posts.

Correct

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names

Hey, when I first registered on here, I mentioned a friend of mine who is a great breeder. I had NO CLUE you couldn't post breeder's names as I haven't had a chance to read all. Davidh sent me to the dig house !!!! In the dungeon for me! Lolll I still laugh at that.

Chino16

Nov 12, 2017
Country
Pawtucket
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Hi everybody my buddy's name is Maximus
He injure his back from jump off a park bench and for some reason both his rear leg were not moving, I took him to the vet and they said he injure is back and he was pricribe gabenpentin 200 mg and caprofen . The next day he started to walk but his rear left leg was dragging. It's been 7 days and he is walking now on all four legs and he tends to drag a little his left leg. Can anyone help

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi everybody my buddy's name is Maximus
He injure his back from jump off a park bench and for some reason both his rear leg were not moving, I took him to the vet and they said he injure is back and he was pricribe gabenpentin 200 mg and caprofen . The next day he started to walk but his rear left leg was dragging. It's been 7 days and he is walking now on all four legs and he tends to drag a little his left leg. Can anyone help

WELCOME!!!! You should go back to the vet in case something else is wrong. Hope it's just pulled muscles. But go back to eliminate spine problem.

Chapo740

Nov 17, 2017
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chapo
Hello everyone im a new member to this site n also a new owner of a english bulldog...who is a character

neuticles

Feb 26, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Humphrey
My company has created two new products which are for Bullgdogs. iSainGon and AllerFADE. Ive sen several messages regarding advertising but bo one has responded. Is there some magical way to contact someone- anyone- regarding advertising on this site?

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My company has created two new products which are for Bullgdogs. iSainGon and AllerFADE. Ive sen several messages regarding advertising but bo one has responded. Is there some magical way to contact someone- anyone- regarding advertising on this site?
[MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] ... she is the owner, you can PM her

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.