Our Mission

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Wow this story was amazing! Truley touching story and so so glad I joined this group! The passion you have to do what you do is truley outstanding! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of this group.

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
What a story! so many bulldogs have been helped and saved and many more will be thanks to Sarah and Lisa and every member on here. I love this place!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
wow what a story and i love this site. it has helped me care for sarah and not be at the vets every 2 weeks for something. i appreciate all that lisa has done and will do for bullies and everyone here who helps make just one bullies life better.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Lisa, thanks for putting this up for those of us who have only been around a little while. Your story touched my heart and I read with my breath held wanting to know how everything turned out. What you have done with this site and what you contribute each and every day by having a forum for all of us to come together is nothing short of amazing. I know it takes a great team to put this all together and keep it going and you have many angels who give their considerable time and talent to this. But without a visionary things don't get started. You are truly a visionary and I am so proud to be a member of this remarkable community. A community that you began. Thank you.

Leatherneck

Apr 3, 2013
Youngstown, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Gomer & Vince
Been a member here for a few weeks and still finding my way through the site, so I just found this post today. Fantastic article and from I've seen so far I believe you can use a phrase from one of our former Presidents (only yours would be true)....Mission Accomplished! I still have a lot to learn about these fabulous animals, but every night after some reading here I have either learned something or been reminded of something. I, and my boys, appreciate the site and everyone that's part of it.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
This is a touching story. I know it must have broken your heart to give her up. A very courageous decision-to do the best for your little girl, and a wonderful friend to do the best for her,also.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
WOW... what an amazing story! I'm so thankful that you decided to start this forum, I can't begin to tell you how much it has changed the way I care for Winston. I just wish that I would of found it sooner so I could of helped Bella... I have been telling everyone that I know w/Bullies to go to EBN. Keep up the good work :)

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
So glad I got to read :) Sweet Sarah got the best life thanks to your 'giving'. Thanks for sharing :)

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online