Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This article has been revised to give a bit more history on our baby girl Sarah.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
First time reading this and trully touched my heart:heart:
This is what this site is all about,given ideas and learning from others.Helping each other to understand our beautifull bulldogs and becoming a family even when we have never seen each other! I m glad you posted this again so that new members understand the basis of English Bulldog News. it isnt about who is wrong and who is right ,its about giving the best informed advice and making the best desicions based on what is best for you and your English Bulldog.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Re: Article: Our Mission

All I can say is ... wow. This article really touched me. It brought me back to the first couple of months with Stig and we really didn't know what to do. He suddenly developed hives and a hot spot that kept on getting worse. We were literally at the vets about once every couple of weeks, at times even weekly, for both follow-ups and new concerns (mange, ear infection, etc), spending a lot of $$$ on the appoinments, tests and the meds. Then I came to this site and learned that food is the most common cause of allergies. It took another couple of months until we found what was best for him but you should've seen our amazement how quickly everything turned around. The hives that suddenly appeared out of thin air also disappeared in an instant. My bf and I can never thank this site and its members enough!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
What a wonderful article! So sad to know there are SOOO many "saras" out there who's life stories did not end so well :( but I hope thanks to EBN there will be more happy endings for bullys in the future!

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Wow! I am so glad Sarah is having a good life and glad for her part in the motivation to start this site. Her story is helping lots of Bulldogs and Bulldog owners.

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
That is an amazing story!! Really tugs at those heartstrings. That is why I love this place...we are all here for each other and learn together on our journey to give our babies the best, most fullfilled lives possible!!! Thanks EBN!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I think all the "ONE" goals have been met many times over!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Wow..great story. Sara was a lucky dog..to have had you care enough to do the best for HER. She is STILL a very lucky dog to have someone taking such great care of her. Most of all..WE are lucky to be able to learn from you.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Such a valuable story. So much good has come from it! And I am so glad to see that Sarah is a happy, healthy, and spoiled bullie!

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
This story really touched my heart. Thank you for sharing! This is such an awesome project! I'm so happy to be a part of it! And Sarah, wow! What a trooper!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
What a mission. What a story. May it continue always until there are no puppy mills.....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a tribute you have made to her and we are all benefiting from it! So glad she has had such a happy life and you still get to see her

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.