Dog Food Change Story: Meet Linus

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Glad you found the best food for you Linus! And you look more handsomer in that golf shirt! :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Love you Linus! Glad you are feeling better now!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Linus:heart:
I am So glad you are feeling better, your story sounds very familiar, my mommy has to get on here and show her before and after pictures of me on Iams then the switch to the same food you are on NVI, I feel so much better, I am not itching or have sores, and I smell better, and look better. I am so happy my mommy found this site and did what your mommy did, but I don't have a brother to pass my fruits and veggies on to so I eat them myself.......Love Vegas:heart::heart:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Linus....
Im so glad you feel good now and you certainly are a handsome boy. My mommy and daddy have found the right food for me and I hardly itch at all any more and I rarely pass gas any more either. As for the fruits and veggies... I don't like them either,,, I just spit them out if mommy tries to give them to me.. heehee.
Love
Princess Gracie

SargeandGriffon

Mar 26, 2011
Charlotte, NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Sergeant Mako (Sarge)
Yay for Linus!! I just did the same thing (switching from Royal Canin to Natures Variety Instinct) for Sarge this past week so hopefully as soon as his is completely transitioned onto the NVI he and his brother Griffon will not have as many ear/skin infections! :up:

Brig22

Jan 12, 2012
Bradenton, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Fritz & Bogart
So happy for Mr Linus, he is absolutely adorable. I have 2 bullies and I am going to switch both to NVI as soon as my order arrives. I recently adopted the second bulldog, Bogart, and he was given to the Bulldog Rescue because his owners didn't want to deal anymore with his skin allergies...what a shame since he is such a great dog. Due to Bogart's ongoing skin issues although he is on Prednisone until today, I started searching the web and came to this forum. Both Bogart and my other bully Fritz will get better food now... I am so excited and hope it works. Fritz is currently on Royal Canin Bulldog which causes ear problems, red spots on his chin, paw cysts and he recently started itching again. Bogart was put on Purina Hypoallergenic but I don't think it is good for him either and that he loves this meat free, vegetarian diet:-) which bulldog would...

So thanks for sharing your great story here about Linus. I am looking forward to hopefully sharing the same success story here soon.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
So happy for Mr Linus, he is absolutely adorable. I have 2 bullies and I am going to switch both to NVI as soon as my order arrives. I recently adopted the second bulldog, Bogart, and he was given to the Bulldog Rescue because his owners didn't want to deal anymore with his skin allergies...what a shame since he is such a great dog. Due to Bogart's ongoing skin issues although he is on Prednisone until today, I started searching the web and came to this forum. Both Bogart and my other bully Fritz will get better food now... I am so excited and hope it works. Fritz is currently on Royal Canin Bulldog which causes ear problems, red spots on his chin, paw cysts and he recently started itching again. Bogart was put on Purina Hypoallergenic but I don't think it is good for him either and that he loves this meat free, vegetarian diet:-) which bulldog would...

So thanks for sharing your great story here about Linus. I am looking forward to hopefully sharing the same success story here soon.

Hi there, and welcome! So glad you found us. Food seems to be the trickiest thing with our bullies. I got my Punkin a couple of few months ago from a young couple that broke up. He was also on Royal Canin Bulldog and wasn't doing to well on it. His skin was so red, his chest and tummy were so bare, had dandruff, itched like crazy, smelled a little and was overweight. Once I found the right food for him, he changed to a totally different bully. And a lot happier! So good for you for researching. That's the first step to finding what's best for your fur-babies! Gluck in the change. Really hoping it's the right one for them. :)

Brig22

Jan 12, 2012
Bradenton, FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Fritz & Bogart
Hi to savemejeebus, thanks for your comment. I really hope I made the right food choice right away and don't have to check out different brands. What are you feeding Punkin? I haven't started the new diet yet, still waiting for food to come into the store. Thanks

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:bump: [MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION]

I am not sure if she is feeding punky raw or kibble?

bulliemommi

Mar 3, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
waiting for us at the rainbow bridge
This story makes me cry. :ashamed: (the part about his big brother passing) Especially because Linus looks so much like our baby boy. So glad you were able to get him feeling better.

Most Reactions