Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]...all these tomboy ways yet when I viewed a video of you w/Vegas's great head lying across
your neck 'snuggling' I immediately was captivated by your beauty and especially by your expressive eyes!

Lots of heartache & heartbreak to endure in your young life and the daily struggle with a very serious disease,
Type 1 diabetes (one of my 1st autoimmune diseases to surface in my life @ 40 y/o,was misdx'ed w/Type 11)
however you persevered and overcame then conquered, my respectful admiration and gratitude to you for an
inspiring viewpoint and life lived well!

GOD was gracious to me and I did manage to have my son, 23 y/o now but had such life threatening events to
deal with thru out my pregnancy that we did not try for more as I wanted to live and be Mom to my son and not
chance dying and leaving him alone and motherless. It was a very hard decision and I grieve w/you that it was
not to be for you & Mark. You are blessed in other ways, so much talent and creativity and your fur kids are so
special and beautiful...like yourself!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
What a great, emotional intro to your life! Wow. Just WOW! Well written, and I laughed, cried, laughed again, and cried again. Just love your 2 bullies and your complete honesty with the bumps in raising them. THANKYOU for sharing your heart with us!!!

as you can see, I am a little " late" reading this! I just happened upon it, but had to comment!!

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Hello Cheryl. What a story. I feel as though I know you. I too never had children, but for different reasons. Am 53 now. And my furbabies have always been my children. I don't know how I would have made it with out them. We are truly blessed. Your one tuff cookie!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online