Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Moderator Spotlight: Libra926

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Great to meet you..we are new here. Great story and very generous of you to share. We have bestest friends whose daughter was diagnosed as diabetic at age 3. The mom also has had 2 bouts of breast cancer and over 30 years ago barely survived hojkins lymphoma..and at that time she was 1 of only 2 percent who survived. I learned how to live well from this wonderful friend..and you have learned it at as well. Thanks again.

I'm deeply touched and inspired by your life and the example you set for all of us. Vegas and Orion are very blessed to be members of your family.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rocky and Summer
    Likes (Received)

What a wonderful heartbreaking story! I have two type one diabetic children that are definitely my heroes!!

Great great story. Thank you for sharing.

Real Name
    Kim W
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rosie aka Rosebud, Rosie Posie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Article: Moderator Spotlight: Libra926

I loved reading your story, you had me hanging on your every word! Thanks for sharing with all of us! It's really nice for those of us who are new to get to know our 'superiors' on here a little better!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." President Abraham Lincoln

Kim<3

Bulldog(s) Names
    Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
    Likes (Received)

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story, Both Vegas and Orion are Adorabull! I am also a self taught photographer and I love taking pics of my babies!!

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

@Libra926...all these tomboy ways yet when I viewed a video of you w/Vegas's great head lying across
    your neck 'snuggling' I immediately was captivated by your beauty and especially by your expressive eyes!

Lots of heartache & heartbreak to endure in your young life and the daily struggle with a very serious disease,
    Type 1 diabetes (one of my 1st autoimmune diseases to surface in my life @ 40 y/o,was misdx'ed w/Type 11)
    however you persevered and overcame then conquered, my respectful admiration and gratitude to you for an
    inspiring viewpoint and life lived well!

GOD was gracious to me and I did manage to have my son, 23 y/o now but had such life threatening events to
    deal with thru out my pregnancy that we did not try for more as I wanted to live and be Mom to my son and not
    chance dying and leaving him alone and motherless. It was a very hard decision and I grieve w/you that it was
    not to be for you & Mark. You are blessed in other ways, so much talent and creativity and your fur kids are so
    special and beautiful...like yourself!

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Mary
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bogey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Moderator Spotlight: Libra926

What a great, emotional intro to your life! Wow. Just WOW! Well written, and I laughed, cried, laughed again, and cried again. Just love your 2 bullies and your complete honesty with the bumps in raising them. THANKYOU for sharing your heart with us!!!

as you can see, I am a little " late" reading this! I just happened upon it, but had to comment!!

Real Name
    Dana F
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
    Likes (Received)

Hello Cheryl. What a story. I feel as though I know you. I too never had children, but for different reasons. Am 53 now. And my furbabies have always been my children. I don't know how I would have made it with out them. We are truly blessed. Your one tuff cookie!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads