Dog Food Ratings

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

Does anyone use Evangers ?

Good Day~

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello,

Does anyone use Evangers ?

Good Day~

I never heard of it..... [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

Dextermommasbaby

Nov 2, 2013
MO
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
dexter
I need help I put my bully Dexter on Infinia. He was on Blue before and had an awful allergic reaction. I know infinia is a newer food. Has anyone tried it?

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Just curious.... [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I see you wrote this article a few years ago... Is all this info current?

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just curious.... @desertskybulldogs I see you wrote this article a few years ago... Is all this info current?

yes, although the article was first posted in 2011, it is updated as Lisa finds new information or new foods are introduced, but that date will not change with the edits.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Re: Article: Dog Food Ratings

Ok good :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

MaximusMom

Oct 7, 2015
SLC, UT
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus
Hi...I haven't read all the comments. But I have a question about a food not on the list. It's really cheap, it's $19.98 for a 52lb bag at Wal-Mart. It's high in fatty acids & Omega 6. Both my bully & my chihuahua/poodle mix seem to really like it. I mix it with the expensive Raw (freeze-dried) I And Love And You - Turkey flavor ($26 for 8lbs).

We've tried a variety of foods. Started with Blue Wilderness puppy from the breeder, however the Blue Buffalo rep at Petsmart said it may have to much...protein? Idr. We tried blue grain free large breed puppy & he never had a firm stool. So we took it back and got our money back.

Since using the Kal Kan both our dogs' coats are much shinier.

Anyone else use this food?

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Never heard of it .... [MENTION=7457]nycbullymama[/MENTION]

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I'm sorry to say this but it's a terrible food. Just empty calories.

Ingredient list: Ground yellow corn, meat and bone meal, soybean meal, ground wheat, chicken by-product meal, animal fat (preserved with BHA and citric acid, source of omega-6 fatty acids), wheat middlings, corn gluten meal.

I don't even know where to start with this one.. it's just that bad.

Here's a review on it that summarizes what it is. It's much more succinct that I can be with it's description.
Kal Kan Dog Food | Review and Rating

Last edited by a moderator:

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)

I'm now feeding Baked to Nature by three dogs.com it's 50 for a 24 lbs each nah is 6lbs the Bulldogs are doing great on it.

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
Hi, I searched through posting and listings but didn't see a lot on Rachel Ray's grain free line. On another site it is rated a 4 our of 5 and I'm looking to switch and would prefer something I can buy in my local store. (well mainly because my husband does shopping and this is easier for him lol). My pitty has confirmed allergies but we have tried grain -free before and it didn't help much, I believe she has an environmental allergy but still want to switch her. My EB pup has been doing just fine on Pedigree but I had no idea what crud it is! Just recently her eyes have been a bit red and wet so I took her to the vet and she said maybe seasonal allergies. This is her only symptom so we put her on Benadryl twice a day to see how she reacts but want to switch food now as well. Thanks!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
There are great foods you can get online, which give you a fresher product, depending on where you buy. I don't see probiotics in the food, so you might want to add.

bulliebullybull

Sep 9, 2016
South west Pennsylvania
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus

18b436059819f0ffe6025f20613663ae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts