5 Rescue Fundraiser Auction Winners

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Congrats to all the winners! And a big thank you to the admins, sponsors - it was a success!

On another note, darn, I could've bidded higher for the sk8ter hoody. =( lol.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
lol I know you rethink your bidding now that it is done huh? I am so excited how well it turned out. I know it was a TON of work for you Lisa but it was fun and the rescues got some money in the process. :up:

Lynne

Feb 15, 2011
MA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly and Ringo
This was alot of fun! I enjoyed bidding especially since it was for such a great cause. There will be some happy bullies

L

Lucy-licious

Thanks to [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] and the other admins it was a fun event with a fantastic outcome....the biding was exciting and frustrating at the same time but I never stopped trying :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I decided to not bid so I wouldn't be bidding against Lari. I let her know that the DIVE TREAT JAR was a MUST WIN for HRH. As it turned out, it was the ONLY thing that Lari won.. LOL Thanx!!! ;)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I cant wait for the next one! Is this going to be an annual event maybe? :) Imagine how big it will be in a year! :D Amazing what a year can do right?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes we will definitely do it again!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yes...lets do it again. Everybody keep an eye out for stuff to auction off. I already have a few things lined up for next year! :up:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Had a blast!! Can't believe I actually won something! Thank you [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] and all the mods for all you guys did to have a smooth auction and help some bullies! :heart:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Excellent job [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] .... :bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.