Why Should You Never Purchase A Puppy From a PetShop?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I bet you cannot watch this without crying :(

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:bump: I just showed this video to my mom who is here visiting, so she could see what puppy mills are like. She had no idea. Please keep educating people on this!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Lisa, you just read my mind!! I swear I was going to post about this very same topic. We have a lot of new members and I feel this is something that needs to be talked about so that our visitors that are thinking of purchasing an EB or any type of breed learn the horrendous conditions and the health and behavioral problems this poor puppies have. No creature should go through this. DO NOT BUY YOUR FUTURE PUPPIE AT PET STORES!!!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
A client told me this morning that a new pet store has opened in Strongsville Mall and it is full of English Bulldogs. He then went on to tell me I should go and take a look! I had to tell him that they undoubtedly came from a puppy mill. His argument back was that although puppy mills are wrong, these puppies are innocent. It's difficult to have to explain that these babies may be innocent but by buying one and taking it home you are supporting and encouraging these places !!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I can't watch it. I just can't. I am going to post it on my crappy EB meet up group's discussion page though.....

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
WOW My Rocky is from a pet store!!!!!!! :( Had NO clue about this!!! oh this is so sad!

Education is the key, spread the word! It will help stop these puppy mills. I have also purchased from a pet store, and even worse-- an importer-- but I was not educated. People don't know unless they learn. Don't feel bad at all, but now that you know you can educate others :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.