Article: Member Spotlight: Telly03

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Love your story and Moe is one of my most favorite's on here because of his unique wrinkles and markings. Your patience definately paid off!! How lucky you both are to have found each other.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Your story made me cry! I am so happy you got your baby and your life will only get better!! The bond I have with mine its amazing and to some hard to understand, but this breed really gets deep in your heart!:heart:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I don't know about the big (at this point) or goofy but Moe sure is HANDSOME. Well CUTE to the point of overload cuteness... LOL thanks for the interesting bio. I Look forward to working with you on whatever mod projects come up. (and keeping the ladies from picking on us too much) :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I agree. I think it's very apparent how much we all love Moe..and we've become fond of his mommy and daddy also. Your story is a heartwarming one and I'm sure I speak for several of EBN members when I say....You are such an added bonus to this site. And the Moe cam isn't making me say that either!:whistle:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I have yet to see any photo of Moe that is not incredi-bully cute. What a great story and so glad your are with us here at EBN.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Thank you for sharing your story. I love Moe

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Your story brought tears to my eyes, I am so glad you finally got your dream bully. He is perfect, so very handsome... He waited for you as you did for him.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
OMG, what an amazing story! You and Moe were just meant to be. :) And thanks for the Moe Cam! My daughter and I have been checking in regularly to catch a glimpse of the angry-looking Moe! (And thanks for the instructions on how you set up the home monitoring ... it's helped me to begin my research in setting up our own home monitoring! :D

L

Lucy-licious

Your patience and determination has been rewarded well. Moe is great! We all love him and his antics :luv:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.