Member Spotlight: Lucy-licious! (aka Lucylambchop)

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ohhhhh..how did I ever miss this? You are one of my favorite bully peeps and I loved reading your story! Your family (and you)are beautiful! And I believe even more beautiful on the inside! Thanks for how supportive you are to everyone...I certainly appreciate you and I'm certain others do too! Sorry I'm so late to find this! But it was a pleasant surprise! :love:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I enjoyed your bio and your handsome sons and you of course are beautiful. Shep was a good looking border collie. I use to have one and I know about the skittishness and GI problems. Lucy of course is a gorgeous girl. Thanks for sharing your story and I enjoy seeing her and your contributions.

L

Lucy-licious

Oh my I forgot about this luring in the archives :lol:
Thank you for your comments [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] :eek:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Oh my I forgot about this luring in the archives :lol:
Thank you for your comments [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] :eek:

Sorry, I never posted a reply. I remember reading this long ago. And enjoying it....But I do have a habit of reading things thinking I'll go back and post later when I have more time, but then don't get back to it always. This must have been one of those times.

Last edited:

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Lucy is gorgeous! I loved your story! I'm a nurse too! I mostly do labor and delivery, nursery and intensive care nursery. It will be Great to get to know you!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
WOW Angie, Saddleworth is breath taking! Shep was a cutie too. Sorry you lost him. I can't believe I've missed all these wonderful spotlights. Looks like I have some reading to do. I enjoyed your story!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.