Bulldog(s) Names
???
This is a great article. I'll be running to the store today :up:

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
GREAT article, thank you! there are a few things i need to add to Bullet's 'bully bag'. lol he literally has a diaperbag with his necessities. :whistle:

choppmoney

Feb 15, 2011
Algonac, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
pelee's union "jack" daniels
That was great printed it out and definitely gonna use it. Didn't see a water/squirt bottle to give the dog water if you are in a car or out for a walk.?? Heard that was good to have also.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Great article ... I believe I have most things on there or the equivalent

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
What a great list! Am definitely going to print it out and make sure we have everything on it. Like Bullet, Frank has a bully bag too! Great for all the care that they need!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Re: Article: 35 Things You should have if you own an English Bulldog

Hi~
Very good article. And as other have stated, I have learned something new. This is why it is SO important for people to talk to other owners and share information.
Thanks, i will be certain to pass this on to other as well.

gizmo49ers

Feb 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco, Roxy, Nico, Tank
Hi there, great article. I didn't notice on here about dental care and the importance of dental cleaning. My bullies don't care for the toothbrush, so I actually use the finger brush on them. Use Canine toothpaste not human toothpaste. One other thing that is of great importance is to KNOW exactly where the nearest EMERGENCY ANIMAL CLINIC is located. I don't mean knowing the address but to actually drive there. In 2008 I lost my 5 month old female bully due to aspiration. I had never been to the emergency clinic prior, and on the tragic date I had a hard time finding the location even though I knew the address. I strongly recommend taking a Pet CPR class. I did after my loss and today I am more aware and ready should I ever need to use it. I hope my comments are helpful. Thank you for your time.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.