35 Things You should have if you own an English Bulldog

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Is the "Spa Fresh Facial Scrub" the one that people were talking about in a post that smelled like blueberries? May have to get some of that!

Audra

Mar 20, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Full of Bologna
This is all great info. Very much needed in my preparations!

heathersquibb

Jun 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
winston
thank you this is great to know we have only had our bully for 6 months and this has taught us alot..

Englishbully13

Jul 10, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Re: Article: 35 Things You should have if you own an English Bulldog

Best article ever! awesome tips

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
What a great Article, there are only a couple of things that I need to get.

Lulu belle

Jan 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Max
OMG! Such great information. Max has been my baby for 6 years but, I love learning new things to make his life better.
One questions:
The listerine? Wont that burn?

Mzbhayvn

Apr 25, 2013
Pittsburg,california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergie
Hi there, great article. I didn't notice on here about dental care and the importance of dental cleaning. My bullies don't care for the toothbrush, so I actually use the finger brush on them. Use Canine toothpaste not human toothpaste. One other thing that is of great importance is to KNOW exactly where the nearest EMERGENCY ANIMAL CLINIC is located. I don't mean knowing the address but to actually drive there. In 2008 I lost my 5 month old female bully due to aspiration. I had never been to the emergency clinic prior, and on the tragic date I had a hard time finding the location even though I knew the address. I strongly recommend taking a Pet CPR class. I did after my loss and today I am more aware and ready should I ever need to use it. I hope my comments are helpful. Thank you for your time.

Great advice [MENTION=1903]gizmo49ers[/MENTION] I just moved to a new city and had looked up vet clinics and hospitals but never actually drove there. I have an Iphone so I have a good navigator but even still things happen so I will rest much easier if I actually know where I'm going without the reliance of a phone. I'm so sorry for your loss and I thank you for possibly saving my Fergie. Great advice ... know that I WILL use it :)

Eas98422

Jul 23, 2013
Tacoma, WA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Frozen green beans, hmm... Since Winnie will eat anything (if I let him) I'm going to give that a shot! Thanks for the great article! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.