English Bulldog News Recommended English Bulldog Veterinarians

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
:bully:hi....would love to know of an vet that is good with english bulldogs in nc, preferably in high point , greensboro or winston salem area, thank you....g

sitartzm

May 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Brewer
Re: Article: English Bulldog News Recommended English Bulldog Veterinarians

I live in Wisconsin and there is no recommended vets for Wisconsin. Anyone on this site know of any? If so I am in the fox cities area.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=2450]sitartzm[/MENTION] We had the same trouble when we got Gracie. The BCA (Bulldog clubs of America) only recommends 5 vets on their site in Wisconsin. None of them are close to us. We have done fine with the local guy we go to though.

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I couldn't add a reply to the page where I'm supposed to put this info, sorry.Dr. Rabaut1415 Edgell RdFramingham, MAShe's been great! I love that she's NOT pushy with vaccines or meds. And if I have a question, she'll answer me through email or call back that day! Pretty much all the vets at that hospital will get back to you asap.

KristinMarie

Jul 30, 2011
Bellevue, WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Dr. Freiman DVM, 4205 Facotria Blvd SE, Animal Hospital of Factoria, Bellevue, WA 425-746-3373. He knows the bulldog breed well and has been fantastic as I've navigated through demodex mange, allergies, allergic reactions to vaccines, pneomonia and general bulldog health. He is also know for deliverying bulldog pups and knows how careful this breed needs to be handled for any anesthesia. I'm moving to Chandler, AZ and hate to leave this vet. I'm hoping someone will post a new vet recommendation in Chandler, AZ on this page.

jlj781

Jun 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Bufflyn (2011-2019)
I was wondering if anybody knew any good vet options in Saskatchewan or Alberta, in Canada as the frequent trips to ontario to see the vet may be a bit too far!!

BullDogGunner

May 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
Dr. Michael Marks - DVM
Turkey Creek Animal Hospital
4645 US Highway 92 W
Plant City, FL 33563
813-752-1010

And Dr. Joan De Haven - DVM
same as above.

Dr. Marks raised bulldogs and is very knowledgeable on the breed and standard. He is perfect for first time BullDog owners! Dr. De Haven is very good too! Both are very well versed in BullDogs. I drive across two counties to see them.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
We *LOVE* our Vet - he used to Breed Bullies, and he has a large client base of bullies -

Dr. David Beste and his staff (he has several Vets who work for him ALL are very Bulldog Knowledgable)
[h=1]Middletown Veterinary Hospital[/h]
366 Warwick Road, Middletown, DE 19709 tel:1-(302)-378-2342

http://bestvetyet.com/main/

BullyMomx2

Jul 31, 2012
South Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullee and Lola
Lexington, South Carolina

Millcreek Animal Hospital
811 East Main Street
Lexington, SC 29072

Bullee and Lola love their Vet Dr. Vanessa Brooks. She comes highly recommended as Bullee has certainly put her to the test and she is a UGA grad!

http://millcreekanimalhospital.com

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
want to add to the list...

Doubletree Veterinary Clinic
2606 Ferndale Cutoff, Little Rock, AR.

This is the vet helping the Foley bulldogs.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
We live in Shelby North Carolina, but we go to Charlotte NC to Sharon Lakes Animal Hospital to take Elmo, the Vet is Dr. Weaver, Very Good English Bulldog Vet. Sharon Lakes Animal Hospital 7619 Sharon Lakes Road Charlotte NC 28210 704-552-0647 sharonlakes.com

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online