Article: April 2015 Bulldog of the Month Winners!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Congrats, great pics!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love them both.... congrats! The floppy/bent ear cracks me up!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Congratulations… I LOVE both pics!!! :2thumbs:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:clap::2thumbs::congrats2:Both GREAT photos!!!!!!!:yes::D

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:2thumbs::coolthumb::goodjob::balloons:Congratulations to you both. Great pictures, and the cutest little Easter Bully Bunnies.

radiogirl107

Jun 4, 2014
Indiana
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor, Matilda
This makes me very happy and oh so sad all at the same time. I just lost my precious Matilda in a tragic accident a week ago on Sunday. We are beyond devastated and are still trying to figure out how to function at our house.... As our whole lives revolved around her. She went to work with me everyday and was also our mascot at our radio station, so our whole community is mourning with us.

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
This makes me very happy and oh so sad all at the same time. I just lost my precious Matilda in a tragic accident a week ago on Sunday. We are beyond devastated and are still trying to figure out how to function at our house.... As our whole lives revolved around her. She went to work with me everyday and was also our mascot at our radio station, so our whole community is mourning with us.

This is very unfortunate. I truly am very sorry for your loss. God Bless!!.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Brandi -- i am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet girl. Sending hugs and prayers to you all.... rest in peace sweet Matilda :angelheart:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

awe no. I am so so sorry...

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
God Bless Matilda. Praying for Your Family for the loss of Your Sweet Baby. Love, Susan

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.