Happy One Year Anniversary English Buldog News!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Re: Article: Happy One Year Anniversary English Buldog News!

HRH had to go out today and celebrate her win as most spoiled. What better way than a little shopping!
Lucky for the Most Obsessed One all winter clothing is 50% off at PetSmart. 4 sweaters and one pink Princess coat and a Pawdicure later we left PetSmart. Then we went to Pet World to go pick out a new orthopaedic bed with the gift certificate her "skin" brother got her for Christmas.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion

[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION]
You have absolutely no reason to NOT be posting videos. I know of a certain someone that made a tutorial just for you. JUST FOR YOU!!! We want videos!! VIDEOS!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL

[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], :eek: Being A.D.D. and a bartender for 16 years I do tend to talk a bit much I have to with my job and it does just come naturally, when I first met my husband he ask me if I had ever met a stranger, because we would be out and I would strike up conversations with anybody that would listen to my mouth :lol:, he told me in the beginning that was one of the things he fell in love with, he is on the shy side himself.......I think a year and a half later he might regret those words!!! He has gotten so mad at me so many times because I am a bit hyper and talk to much. Especially at bedtime he will yell at to me sometimes to shut up and go to sleep!! LOL

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Happy Anniv EBN and congrats everyone!

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] - I think your husband should get the 'best listener' award. Or should it be 'most patient'? :p

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL

[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], trust me he deserves many awards, I tell him all the time how "lucky" his is to have me! :lol: The thing is we are both wildly in love with each other and put up with each other's quirks happily.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)

Happy 1st Birthday EBN!!!!! :heart:

My only regret is that I didn't find this site earlier!!

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] Thank you for doing such a wonderful job every day!! It is an honour to be part of this site ..... :up:

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Happy Anniversary, Birthday EBN. Thank you so much desertskybulldogs and Bulldog for bringing this site to us.
This place has is a second family to me.:heart:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy

HRH had to go out today and celebrate her win as most spoiled. What better way than a little shopping!
Lucky for the Most Obsessed One all winter clothing is 50% off at PetSmart. 4 sweaters and one pink Princess coat and a Pawdicure later we left PetSmart. Then we went to Pet World to go pick out a new orthopaedic bed with the gift certificate her "skin" brother got her for Christmas.

Her Royal Highness, Princess Gracie would like to thank all those that made this most prestigious award possible. Many strive but only a few succeed in this accomplishment. It takes dedication and a certain drive to reach your peak performance in this endeavor. It is with great appreciation and humility that she accepts the MOST SPOILED award. :p

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
A little late , but just read this so, Happy Anniversary to my favorite site in the internet!! Of course, this is getting to be a bit addictive:luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.