Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thanks for sharing, always good to be reminded of the dangers that they can get into. Great Post.

MeShell

Jan 27, 2016
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mavis
I'm wondering if anyone has experienced any issues/problems with real Christmas trees? Besides some dogs being allergic are their other concerns people have? Like with possibly digesting a needle and it getting lodged? We currently have a fake one but may switch to real one in the future.

A quick google search asking if real trees are safe came up with arguments for both sides... anyone have or found evidence of them being harmful??

Thanks!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Re: Article: Holiday Dangers for Bullies

Never an issue for us, but my guys stay away. Lambeau s allergic but only issue is watery eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Re: Article: Holiday Dangers for Bullies

Thank you for sharing this, I have seen this but it's always good to be reminded of things that can harm our babies. It can happen so fast, especially when we are busy at this time of year. Other things to add are Tinsel can be dangerous, it can be a choking hazard, and can become a problem in the intestines, also holiday food and alcoholic drinks left unattended by our guests can ne ingested by our pets, when we aren't looking. Also it's a good reminder to let friends and guests know to please not share their foods, drinks and treats with your baby. Some people may think their being kind, and not realize that people foods can be dangerous to our pets, and they are not healthy for them as well.

Members online

No members online now.