Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This is always so much fun! If you have not participated in past years I hope you sign up this year!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOVE Bubba-Santa!!!! looking forward to another fun year!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I have signed up for all three, I look forward to this each year but on the other hand I feel guilty for signing up as I am in Australia so maybe we need more Aussies to sign up [MENTION=9179]Bazza[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

I have signed up for all three, I look forward to this each year but on the other hand I feel guilty for signing up as I am in Australia so maybe we need more Aussies to sign up [MENTION=9179]Bazza[/MENTION]

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
I have signed up for all three, I look forward to this each year but on the other hand I feel guilty for signing up as I am in Australia so maybe we need more Aussies to sign up @Bazza

- - - Updated - - -

I have signed up for all three, I look forward to this each year but on the other hand I feel guilty for signing up as I am in Australia so maybe we need more Aussies to sign up @Bazza

I not sure if I would be great with all that, as I am really slack when it comes to sending cards to my own friends and family LOL !!! So it would depend on how involved it is, as I am a slack *** !!!

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I not sure if I would be great with all that, as I am really slack when it comes to sending cards to my own friends and family LOL !!! So it would depend on how involved it is, as I am a slack *** !!!

The secret santa is you get given a name to buy a gift for example if you got Dolphin you buy a gift for Buster and say I got you would buy a gift for Bazza you don't know who your going to get until Tracey sends it to you after 9th Nov and then you don't know who is buying for Bazza until you receive it and the ornament exchange is the same just Christmas tree ornaments instead. The Christmas cards are more involved as there will be are many to send I think there was over 40 last year. It is good fun Andrea

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I'm all signed up! Looking forward to these fun events with my fellow bully parents and bully kids whom I love so much!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] I might take the dive and sign up if it is not too late !

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] quick question does that mean we need to send a parcel overseas ?? It takes a long time and be quite expensive not just for me but for the person sending to australia as well. Or do we get matched with other Aussie, if there is any others ? And I have had a few parcel go missing in the past for overseas ?

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
[MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] quick question does that mean we need to send a parcel overseas ?? It takes a long time and be quite expensive not just for me but for the person sending to australia as well. Or do we get matched with other Aussie, if there is any others ? And I have had a few parcel go missing in the past for overseas ?
They try to match people in the same country but you may be asked to send out of country if there are others in the same country. I had Ftse last year and shipping wasn't really that bad for me and i think it only took a week to get there from the states.

Ftse 100

Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Andrea good to see you are going to sign up, I will try to match you up with other Aussies and you have the option to say you do not want to post overseas but there are ways you can do it buy from Amazon and have it sent straight to the recipient so the choice is for you to make whether you are ok with posting overseas or just Australia. Let me know what you want to do.

- - - Updated - - -

They try to match people in the same country but you may be asked to send out of country if there are others in the same country. I had Ftse last year and shipping wasn't really that bad for me and i think it only took a week to get there from the states.

And Ftse enjoyed them and still does thanks Todd

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.