Ugggh!!! How do I get rid of these tear stains on my English Bulldog?

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I noticed you made sure to say "dont let the powder poof in their eyes" when suggesting the Gold Bond or Cornstarch powder to keep dry...I always recommend buying a set of the plastic picnic ketchup / mustard containers. You can get them cheap at Walmart or the dollar store. The pointed tip helps get the powder right in the wrinkle and no where else :heart: We use Gold Bond a lot in the tail pocket too.

I apply the powder to my fingers and then run my fingers through the folds.

Bunny

Sep 25, 2013
Nebraska
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella
This is great! Is there any way I can save this specific article so I can come back to it?? (I'm new)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is great! Is there any way I can save this specific article so I can come back to it?? (I'm new)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] --- I know there is, but I am at a loss right now as to how

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
what is destin

It's baby ointment.
13682489.jpg

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
they dont sell it in uk is sudacrem the same

Do they sell A&D - its baby ointment. I looked up sudracrem, and that is not for babies, so I'm not sure about that. I would look for baby diaper/ointment cream.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Re: Article: Ugggh!!! How do I get rid of these tear stains on my English Bulldog?

We tried all the concoctions over time and we came up with one that really worked. Greek yogurt. We give them a generous dose twice daily and it's worked wonders.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.