Article: 2014 English Bulldog News Heroes

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I honestly think there are people more deserving than me but I am deeply touched and honored to receive this award. What a great surprise to receive the beautiful plaque in the mail yesterday. I joined EBN almost 2 years ago just to learn a little but more about the breed...I never even commented for about 4 months but I saw how close the group was and how helpful and selfless everybody was and I jumped in little by little..really there are so many more knowledgeable and active memebers who contribute more on a daily basis than I do and I am proud and humbled to accept the award. Thank you all! I love all of you guys!

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Congrats [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]!!!! You both deserve the award :yes: I have been smiling for over a week as I created the designs and made your plaques......I love surprises!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congrats [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION]!!!! You both deserve the award :yes: I have been smiling for over a week as I created the designs and made your plaques......I love surprises!

Thank you for the great work on the plaque.... It is beautiful!!!

e5eru2ab.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I'm overwhelmed with emotions as I see Christine & Jim's awards & crowned EBN's Hero's
Two more deserving people could not have been chosen...my sincere Congratulations! I
love, admire & respect both of you, EBN is blessed to have y'all...GOD bless & favor you
and yours <3

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I'm a little late seeing this post, but I'm SOOOOOO Thankful to both of our 2014 Heros, more than most people can know. Thank you both

Rick and Dottie Rettinger (RARett) I'm still wheeling along :/

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I'm a little late seeing this post, but I'm SOOOOOO Thankful to both of our 2014 Heros, more than most people can know. Thank you both

Rick and Dottie Rettinger (RARett) I'm still wheeling along :/

Rick while I'm so grateful for this award it is with a touch of embarrassment I accept it because there was nothing heroic about what I did...You're facing a daily struggle with courage and strength that I can't even imagine..Helping you by taking Hershey pales in comparison with what you're dealing with. The satisfaction of knowing I helped a friend in need is enough of an award for me.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.