Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awesome to read Gary's rescue story, and so sweet to hear about his life now in his new home! LOVE THIS! :luv: :luv:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
What a wonderful, touching story, I am so glad Gary is in his forever home and doing so good!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:drawheart: what a fantastic story... love how healthy and happy he is!! Rescues do wonderful things!! :angelheart:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
What an awesome article about this sweet, sweet bulldog, Gary. GREAT job, [MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION]!! I loved how Gary's mom described him and shared how much he's progressed. I just love this little guy!

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Such a touching story! It brings tears to my eyes to think this guy was so close to being deprived of the happy life he has now!

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
What a wonderful story. Great to hear he is doing so well physically as well as socially. Bless you all.

AmandaH12

Jun 16, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mac
WOW!!!!! So touching. I am so happy for Gary. Bless the family that adopted him.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
What a wonderful happy ending for Gary! Now he has a loving family of his very own!

lbrewer04766

May 21, 2019
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
I loved reading about Gary's story! He is a beautiful bulldog! I rescued my dog Otis as well when he was 3 from a local shelter. His previous owners starved him and left him out on the streets. When they found him he was very underweight. He is at a healthy weight now, and I just love him.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.