Article: Members Spotlight: BryanMetzger

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Very nice article! I live in NKY, I'm going to check out your website. I need some good photos of my girl done! Rocco and Harper are both adorable.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Love this -- both of your babies are gorgeous. I love the photo of Rocco kissing Harper!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Beautiful story... and you are an amazing photographer!!! How wonderful that you get to share your life w/other thru your pictures... :D

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Amazing story and photo's. You are a very talented photographer.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
beautiful Story Bryan and your family are beautiful I love your little girls name. Thanks for sharing your story and your wonderful photographs.

bryanmetzger

May 6, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus / Rocco / Lola
Very nice article! I live in NKY, I'm going to check out your website. I need some good photos of my girl done! Rocco and Harper are both adorable.

Thank You! That would be awesome! Check out our model database page also as we always need bullies for commercial modeling. You get a complimentary session and still have the ability to purchase products as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Love this -- both of your babies are gorgeous. I love the photo of Rocco kissing Harper!
Thank You

bryanmetzger

May 6, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus / Rocco / Lola
Beautiful story... and you are an amazing photographer!!! How wonderful that you get to share your life w/other thru your pictures... :D
Thanks for the compliment!

- - - Updated - - -

Amazing story and photo's. You are a very talented photographer.
Thanks, I appreciate it

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome story! I love the pictures and enthusiasm that you poses!
Thank you

bryanmetzger

May 6, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Rufus / Rocco / Lola
beautiful Story Bryan and your family are beautiful I love your little girls name. Thanks for sharing your story and your wonderful photographs.
Thank you so much! We didnt realize it when we named her but my idol Beckham has a daughter named Harper as well

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
Wonderful story Bryan! I grew up in Fairfield :D I moved from West Chester to Phoenix, AZ last summer. It was my second move to AZ in my lifetime. I don't foresee myself doing that drive again anytime soon, but we will certainly look you up if we find ourselves and the dogs in Cincinnati! I love seeing your pictures! I do, however, have to mention that I'm a PC ;)

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Great article!!! I love the picture of you and your wife pushing your kids in the swing. I too am engaged to my high school sweet heart so i have quite the soft spot for this story

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
What a great story!!! :up:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.