Article: Rescue Story: Meet Sally

simplehermit

Jul 25, 2013
Delaware
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank
Just beautiful... God bless you both, and that lovely brood of yours. What a lovely and well-deserved 'final chapter' to the life of sweet Mustang Sally. Give her a kiss for all of us!

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
How did I miss this for so long???? [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] what a great story. You're right there is just something about Sally that draws you in and makes you fall head over heels in love with her.

I am so happy you found Sally and now she gets to spend the rest of her life in your loving home

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thank you all again, she truly is amazing and so gentle and sweet. :heart:

Jeannie what a lovely story, you were all meant to find each other to love. Sally is a beautiful looking girl and she looks so happy in her new home.
You outta see her now. I need to do a post on the changes in her in just the last 4.5 months. :up: It was destiny!

How did I miss this for so long???? [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] what a great story. You're right there is just something about Sally that draws you in and makes you fall head over heels in love with her.

I am so happy you found Sally and now she gets to spend the rest of her life in your loving home
Thank Stephanie, there is something special about Sally and she does draw you in. I just can't get enough of her but that's due to her not being able to get enough of me too. :)

Wilfred

Nov 15, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilfred & Dozer
So happy for you!! You were meant to be together- enjoy her!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online