The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Awesome article. [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] you are a great man and have a wonderful heart.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
What a wonderful life story you've shared with us, Dave. You had me smiling, laughing, crying...loved reading every word of it!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awwww Man! Dave..this is a most amazing story. I liked you from the moment I "met" you on EBN..every post and story, only confirmed it..What an interesting life so far! And what a huge heart you have! The Stallone Brothers are two very lucky Bully's..and we at EBN are so fortunate you found us! :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What a wonderful story of your life so far Dave!! I, like Becky, liked you from the moment we met here. So glad you joined EBN!!! You crack me up and then are as real as real. :)

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
@Casper hugssssssssss....what a nice story :) those fur babies are just adorable !

Last edited:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Dave what a wonderful story, you had me smiling and tears in my eyes reading this and the Stallone boys are both so lucky to have found you as you seem to be a very nice person with a very big heart. Thank you for sharing your life with us and for joining EBN :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
[MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION]
What a wonderful story... Brought tears to my eyes! Your fur babies are very lucky to have found you ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
Davidh

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thanks so much for writing the article Dave, great job and I enjoyed reading it.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow, you've really been through a couple of lives there Dave. You are a good man with a heart of gold, thank you for sharing.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Thank You everyone for your comments, and compliments. Pets have always been very important to me, although besides dogs and a few birds, that's about the extent of my pet experience. Back in the day, when your pet was sick, hurt, or in danger of costing money, taking them to the vet wasn't the kewl thing to do, unless you were putting them down. However, I never knew how you could look your loyal, loving pet in the eyes and tell them, or yourself, this pets too expensive, I need to put him down. I've always considered myself the kind of person to put myself in their shoes, and ask what would they do, Pets are lovable and loyal, they would never do that if the shoe was on the other foot, So I ask, what part of Love don't people understand, Could this be the reason for such high divorce rates, Seems humans love when it's convenient, unlike our pet counterparts, who love us all the time. How can you look into their eyes and say no, or even lie to them, which is lying to yourself. I couldn't do this to my child, and can't do it to my pet. Having pets from early age in life, Helps to learn responsibility and accountability….. and friends and family often worry about us and our poor pets….. thinking our pets, help us live the reality, and find the true happiness in life. To sum it up, Christmas is always a learning experience, I see children get everything and are nor fulfilled inside, and then I see other children get a home made gift, something from the heart with meaning and with love, and their fulfilled. Who is happier in life? again, thank you everyone for the likes, comments, messages, thoughts and prayers, with my pets, I feel like the child at christmas with the home made gift, and I thank Lisa, The Moderators, and staff who represent this sight, who allow us everyday to share our love for our pets, and to help build folks relationships with their pets, one problem at a time…. and I love that our pets reap the benefits….. We've come a long way since back in my day of first pet ownership, and I'm looking foreword along with you to continue carrying the torch to help others understand……:yes:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This was such a wonderful story to read!!! :yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.