Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Congratulations [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], I cannot read it without more tears, it was written so perfectly, every single word. I am truly sorry you had to win, becuase first you had to break your heart to do so :*(

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Congratulations! Such beautiful words for such a beautiful bully! I love you Aldo!

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations! Such beautiful words for such a beautiful bully! I love you Aldo!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Cheryl, I don't have to say, you already know, how I feel. Your poem was a tear jerker and the pain you endured was heartbreaking. :cry: I am very touched by your words. :hug:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I just asked GOD (again) why life has to be so painful, so much unfairness,
good people deserving better, suffering while POS seemingly prosper...

I know the Bible, I know the pat answers but somedays, it is not enough for
me (ever the rebellious one) and I rage, I curse, I cry.

I cry for you, Cheryl and for Aldo...your poem is awesome, thank you for sharing
it with us. Please forgive yourself...how could you know this unfathomable thing?
He was happy with you and he is happy now. GOD bless!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
This is so heartbreaking and unfair:*( I'm so sorry such a good person as you Cheryl had to go through this, but at the same time I'm glad for Aldo, now he knows what real love is and he will forever live on the moments he spent with you<3 The poem is beautiful, I cried right from the start:cry:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Congratulations Cheryl, what a great poem, it brought tears to my eyes, as I know he was happy and knew love while he was with you. My heart still aches for him. Thank you Cheryl, great job and a very well deserved win. :clap2:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Congratulations, what a beautiful poem. I cried reading it. I don't the story behind it, or what you and Aldo went through, but you can tell from your words how much you loved Aldo, and him you, and you can also tell that this was very painful for you. I'm sorry for your loss. Hugs and prayers.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.