Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hmmm.. I remember seeing and reading this when it first came out ... and was sure I'd posted!!!! :blink:

Beautiful pics and love this story!!!

I was thinking the same thing that I had read this before and posted but I must have dreamt it or something:confused: . Great story You have a beautiful family we are mostly a girl family too and you do have to feel sorry for the men with all those hormones around. Thanks for sharing I really enjoy reading Members spotlights and getting to know the people behind the names.:)

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Thank you everyone!!! I am so happy that I was fortunate enough to have found EBN...........I have met so many wonderful members, learned a lot of information on the EB breed and am quickly forming friendships with many of you amazing people!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
great bio! glad to be able to meet you and hope to get to know you better :) your fur-babies are too cute for words!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness, I'm just now reading this... You have a beautiful family!!! And of course your fur babies are adorable as well... :D

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
You photograph beautifully and your family is adorable.

Love reading your bio, very interesting!

If you would PM your website to me at your convenience?

GOD bless y'all.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.