JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Just loved reading a bit of your life Julie. So sorry about the loss of your Mom. The pictures of you and your family are wonderful too. And Ftse, well.....:luv: I liked the watermelon picture. :)

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I love reading these stories!! Thanks for sharing your life, your family and FTSE with us.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Thank everyone, this is a great section for us all to get to know each other.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Julie,
I have just read your profile. You and your family and fur kid sound like wonderful people. I know what you felt about your Mom, as I had to do same with my husband. On a Friday night, we were out to dinner, and on Sunday-making that horrible decision. Never feel guilt when you have done the best for your loved one. It is a decision no one should have to make,but the right one. We, too met when I was in school and he was the love of my life! At one time, we were considering moving to Australia, but couldn't stand the thought of having our animals in quarantine so long. I always thought we would grow old together. But in the blink of an eye-he was gone. Cherish each day together! My best to you and your lovely family.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Hi Julie, I just read your members spotlight. You have a beautiful family and I absolutely love Ftse!

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Thank you so much for sharing yourself with all of us. You have a beautiful family and it is an honor getting to know you!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Love reading about our members and especially the pictures!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Love your story!! Thanks for sharing!!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Julie, thank you for sharing your story. I am a huge fan of Australia, I was a consultant for a number of years and used to go to Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth quite frequently. Everyone I met was just wonderful. Loved going to your country. I read your story about your mother in tears -- I lost my mother to cancer in 1998. I know how difficult that is...I miss her every day and I know I always will, as I miss my Dad too. I love the part about how you found your Ftse -- the love of a good bulldog is irreplacable!

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Just discovered this part on EBN LOL, Thanks for sharing, brought tears to my eyes about your Mum, I was close to my Dad he died in front of us. Love the little pics of Ftse and they story of how you got him.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.